Wide-format, safer for food inkjet technology
The QL-850 is a high productivity, tabletop color label printer designed with the most advanced inkjet technology on the market today. Featuring Natura™ durable food-safe inks, the QL-850 delivers exceptionally durable labels designed to be 3x more resistant to the effects of water than similar inks. Additionally, Natura inks provide 3x more lightfastness on both glossy and matte coated media for inkjet, while delivering a more neutral black for additional color accuracy. Safer for you, safer for food labels, safer for the environment, QL-850 Natura inks deliver outstanding print performance while reducing the cost per label.
The QL-850 is capable of printing single-across labels ranging from 2” to 8.3” in width with precise image placement allowing for full-bleed printing on a wide range of custom shape labels. Label transport is carefully maintained and synchronized with printing to ensure the highest quality output possible.
Simple to install, operate, and maintain, the QL-850 features Windows-compatible print driver, utility and status monitor software allowing seamless integration into a wide range of label production workflows. A low-cost, single printhead allows your operator to rapidly change, ensuring you keep up with the most demanding production schedule.
Included with the QL-850 is a full set of CMYK ink cartridges and online tutorial videos to help you get started printing labels right away!
Every QL-850 also includes one free license to CQL Pro, our advanced labeling software that allows users to design, manage, and print their labels effortlessly. Quicklabel’s Application Engineers stand ready to help you find the right solution for your color labeling needs.
Ideal for: food and beverage, chemical, nutraceutical, hardware, medical device and more.
- High-Performance Natura dye ink delivers exceptional quality and exceptional durability at a low total cost of ownership
- Outstanding 1600 dpi print and color quality without the need for extensive image editing or complicated RIP software
- High-capacity roll-to-roll printing with automatic printhead maintenance, ensuring consistent quality and color throughout long print runs
- Built-in automatic cutter with user-specified intervals to synchronize print jobs with production needs
- Compact, desktop design with fully integrated label supply easily fits within small production cells