Extra-Durable Inkjet Colour Label Printer
The Kiaro! D prints durable labels that can withstand dirt, moisture or water submersion, abrasion and exposure to UV rays or sunlight as well as many chemicals – all while maintaining clarity and colour fastness.
A close family member to the industry best Kiaro!, the Kiaro-D is designed for printing durable labels with cutting-edge pigment ink formulation that can withstand water, dirt, sunlight exposure, and chemicals. Labels printed by the Kiaro! D on QuickLabel’s qualified label stocks comply with GHS hazard warning labelling regulations and possess BS5609 certification, one of the most stringent physical label standards in the world.
Perfect for: bottle, carton, case, jug, and pack labels that require printed product pictures, logos, GHS symbols, colour codes, barcodes and other variable data elements.
Cut Label Costs:
- Eliminate costly inventory of pre-printed labels by digitally printing your own labels in short-run batches as you need them. You control costs by printing only what you need.
- Additional savings advantage with Economy Print Mode option, reducing the amount of ink used on each label, saving you 15-18% on the total cost of the printed label while printed labels continue to maintain the 1200 dpi resolution.
Quit Wasting Labels:
- Prints on the first label out, without a wasteful blank “leader” before or after labels are printed and with no blank labels in between.
Quick Label Printing:
- Unlike other inkjet color label printers, the Kiaro! D prints colour labels at speeds that keep up with production lines, up to 40’ per minute (from 2 – 8 ips or 50 – 200 mm/s).
- The Kiaro! D also operates at the perfect speed for manually applying labels with the additional ability to print one label and tear it off.
Colour Label Printing:
- The rich colours, 1200 dpi high resolution and tight registration of Kiaro! D printed labels rival the print quality of flexographic label printing presses.
- Digitally print labels that are picture-perfect without tweaking any artwork or buying printing plates. Request a printed sample label to see for yourself!
- Can be integrated and synchronized intelligently with other production systems, including label applicators, for an in-line color print and apply operation.
- The Kiaro! D handles common inkjet label printing artifacts through its slick “in job” cleaning procedure.
- If a print artifact is produced, you simply pause the print job and click to enable the automatic cleaning process. The printer will clean and then resume printing excellent labels.
Warranty and Support:
- Help is always available by telephone, email, and web.
- In addition to the Kiaro! D standard One-Year Warranty, the following packages are also available:
- Quick Set-Up Package: A QuickLabel specialist will come to your location, install the Kiaro! and train your users to start printing labels.
- Full Customer Support Package: A QuickLabel specialist will come to your location to provide installation and training service. After the initial set-up, you will be enrolled in the Kiaro! QuickSwap™ program where you will be provided a loaner Kiaro! printer in the event your production is down and an emergency replacement printer is needed.