Prepared Food Labels
Gain Control of Your Labelling Process
In full control over the labeling process, grocery stores have the ability to print exactly what’s needed, as needed, whether it’s one, one-hundred or one-thousand labels, in minutes. There is no minimum quantity purchase requirement, no delay to approve labels and no waiting to receive printed labels – saving your business time and money.
Reduce Delays, Shortages & Inventory Overstock
Eliminate the delays and setbacks from relying on an outside print shop. By using an in-house QuickLabel printer, you have the ability to print as many or as few labels on-demand, saving your business time and reducing the cost-per-label.
Print Labels for Every Environment
Let your frozen foods run cohesively with the rest of your prepared food line, without sacrificing label endurance.
Some of our popular environmental label materials include:
- Material 178 – High Gloss White Polypropylene Label with Freezer Adhesive. This material is water-resistant, solvent resistant and provides long-term adhesion to surfaces. Ideal for printing glossy polypropylene labels, especially in frozen product label printing applications.
- Material 228 – High-Gloss White Paper Label. This material provides premium shine desired for primary display labels with photographic images and maintains permanent, freezer-grade adhesion at hot or cold temperatures. Ideal for use in applications where high-gloss and full-color images are desired.
QuickLabel ensures both your media and label printer work together, so you never have to worry about the durability of your label. Our specially developed materials are capable of absorbing the inks so that printed labels remain colorfast and resistant to hot or freezing temperatures.
Produce Variable Data, Barcodes & Nutrition Facts
With label printing resolutions of up to 1600 dpi, you can print intricate, clear-cut barcode and nutrition labels in as low as 3-point font.
This means every ingredient, sell by date, vitamin percentage, and price will appear on your food label in a readable, professional design regardless of the package size.
Increase Grocery Sales with Store Brand Labels
Your labels are the face of your brand. Introducing a QuickLabel label printer will give your business the opportunity to specialize in printing vibrant, eye-catching labels that attract store customers and create a streamlined, efficient labeling process.
What Makes QuickLabel the Industry-Best Solution?
- Produce high-quality, colourfast labels that establish your store brand
- Print in 3-point font to ensure every ingredient and vitamin percentage is listed
- Create freezer resistant labels that never peel or fade
- Generate barcodes, expiration dates, pricing and other variable data
If you want to be in control of your business and remove exterior dilemmas, it’s time to invest in your business.
We invite you to schedule a demonstration with us to see how a QuickLabel printer can advance your business. Or, if you’d rather speak to one of our specialists, contact us today to learn more about our labeling solutions for your industry.