Nutritional Facts Panel Labels
Did You Know You Can Make Your Own Nutrition Labels In-House?
Meeting FDA regulations for nutrition panels on food labels can be an intimidating task.
There is font restrictions, mandatory statements, allergen alerts and difficult calculations for daily values all required to distribute your product. As a food manufacturer, energy is better spent on your recipes, production, branding and sales – not interpreting FDA labeling mandates.
However, it is absolutely necessary to adhere to FDA regulations to avoid product recalls and present your customer with the quality and transparency they require and deserve.
A Brief Food Labeling Compliance Overview
For example, according to the FDA, The Information Panel is “the label panel immediately to the right of the PDP (Primary Display Panel), as displayed to the consumer.”
The info panel must include:
- Name and address of manufacturer
- Ingredient List
- Nutrition Labeling (including % daily values, and amount per serving)
- Any required allergy labelling
Easily Create Nutrition Table Labels with QuickLabel
The good news is finding a solution to making your own nutrition labels is easier than ever before.
QuickLabel makes it easy for companies to create and manage compliant food and beverage nutrition labels in-house.
Working together with CQL Pro, our label design software, QuickLabel’s labeling solutions give your business the ability to quickly design and print accurate, informative and attractive labels on your foods, beverages and dietary supplements – all within your own facility.
Take Advantage of Printing Your Food & Beverage Labels In-House
- Effortlessly produce high-quality, colorfast labels that establish your store brand
- Quickly generate durable and freezer-resistant labels that never peel, tear or fade
- Accurately print in 3-point font to ensure every ingredient and vitamin percentage is listed
- Easily create barcodes, expiration dates, pricing and other variable data
- Promptly print labels in up to 1600 dpi and at speeds of up to 12 inches/second
We invite you to schedule a demonstration with us to see how a QuickLabel printer can advance your business.
If you’d rather speak to one of our specialists, contact us today to learn more about our labeling solutions for your industry.