Electrical & Electronics Labelling
Print Your Own Electrical & Electronics Labels
A QuickLabel printer can increase your private label sales and make production more flexible.
With a production-capacity QuickLabel printer in-house, you can instantly print full-colour display labels for boxes and poly bags of products like power devices, connector kits, cables, conduits and switches.
QuickLabel printers are digital, requiring no printing plates to instantly produce beautiful labels.
And they print variable information, so each label can be printed with custom graphics and unique, product-specific information. Such as size, gauge, amperage, operating instructions, colour codes, barcodes, lot numbers, manufacturer name and address, agency certification marks and more.
So What Else Can a QuickLabel Printer Give You?
- Private Labelling: Print custom labels for distributors and retailers.
- OEM Labelling: Print product labels for contract manufacturing customers.
- Same Day Orders & Prints: Instantly print labels, customizing packaging on demand.
- Ability to Integrate Display Panel with Variable Information: Print graphics and specifications on-demand.
- Quickly Accommodate Label Changes: Edit digital files and print updated labels in moments.
- EIA and UMC Code Compliance: Control your compliance by printing labels in-house.
- Enhance Shelf Appeal: Distinguish your products with permanent, colourfast, brilliant labels.
See for Yourself!
Schedule an in-person demonstration with a Kiaro! QL-120 label printer. During the demo, you will see your artwork in production and see how great your labels can look!
Learn more and contact us today!