Paper Labels for Inkjet Label Printers
We produce each label order fresh from raw material using our efficient just-in-time production management system and sell die-cut labels for use in our QuickLabel line of inkjet label printers as well as labels for use in other printers, with thousands of dies (tools to produce die-cut label shapes) to choose from.
- Material #112, Matte White Paper Label: Premium white matte paper label with permanent adhesive. Economical yet produces great retail display labels where a matte look is desired. Material #112 resists fading, abrasion, smudging and incidental moisture contact.
- Material #121, Matte Ivory-Coloured Textured Wine Paper Label: An ivory-coloured label stock with texture reminiscent of a classic laid paper. Material #121 labels can be removed from glass bottles after immersion in hot water.
- Material #223, Off-White Matte Estate 8 Wine Paper Label: Slightly off-white matte wine label stock reminiscent of a classic laid paper, uniquely receptive to pigment inks. Can be removed from glass bottles after immersion in hot water. Makes for a UV-stable, moisture-resistant wine paper label.
- Material #111, Semi-Gloss White Paper Label: Economy semi-gloss paper label with permanent adhesive. Economical and offers good moisture-resistance.
- Material 160, High-Gloss Paper Label: Premium High-gloss white paper label that provides shine desired for primary display labels. Offers high abrasion resistance and great moisture-resistance. Permanent adhesive meets FDA requirements for incidental food contact.
- Material #162, High-Gloss Paper Label with Aggressive Adhesive: This high-gloss white paper label has a hot melt rubber adhesive that is ideal for long-term adhesion on many substrates, including corrugated. Material #162 meets FDA requirements for incidental food contact.
- Material #166, High-Gloss Paper Label with Cover-Up Adhesive: This high-gloss white paper label is ideal should you want to cover a previously applied label or other printed information that may be present on a container. Permanent adhesive.
- Material #167, Gloss Paper Label with High Water-Resistance: Gloss white paper label combines water-resistance with shine and printability desired for primary display labels. Material #167 complies with FDA 175.105 requirements for incidental food contact.
- Material #169, White High Gloss Label with Removable Adhesive: White paper label with gloss finish ideal for printing primary display labels. Removable, solvent-free adhesive meets European regulations pertaining to direct and indirect contact with food (EC Directive 85/572/EEC).
- Material #211, High-Gloss Paper Label with Plasticizer-Resistant Adhesive: High gloss white paper label for drums and other containers that may be made of plasticizers. Material #211’s should be used where other normal adhesives deteriorate over time due to the presence of plasticizers.
- Material #214, High-Gloss White Beer/Wine Paper Label: Premium high-gloss white paper label that provides shine desired for primary display labels. Offers high abrasion resistance and good moisture-resistance. Permanent adhesive with hot water wash-off properties.
- Material #215, High-Gloss White Piggyback Paper Label: Premium high-gloss paper label with multi-layers, featuring one self-adhesive label on top of another. With PET mid-ply liner to keep overall stiffness and thickness low.
- Material #218, High-Gloss 8pt Card Stock: Non-adhesive high-gloss tag material.
Develop Label Materials
QuickLabel carries nearly 100 different label and tag stocks. If you don’t see the material you’re looking for, QuickLabel can source and test new raw materials to meet your end use requirements. Just ask one of our Media Sales Specialists.
Make sure to let us know if you are interested in reselling our high-quality labels! Choose your label size from the constantly-growing library of shapes or QuickLabel will happily create a custom label shape for you.